I Love My Eurovan...My Third!
By Scott Mastrocinque on
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)
This is my third Eurovan (two 1993's and this 2003) and I have loved them all, but this 2003 is my favorite. The fit and finish of this vehicle is excellent and exceeds anything else out there. It provides wonderful, balanced power. Its solid feel and excellent road manners make this van a true joy to drive. In all honesty, I looked at all of the new vans available to make sure I wasn't missing anything. True, I don't have in-seat DVD players and I couldn't care less. What I do have is SPACE, huge quantities of it and functionality galore. We have enjoyed many road trips in our Eurovans. It defines Farfegnugen! Everybody who rides in my van loves it! I've gotten 25,000 miles of trouble free operation from this one so far.
Favorite Features
I love the comfortable, solid, and confidence inspiring road manners. Electronic stability control and four wheel disk brakes with ABS make this huge vehicle start and stop with ease and confidence, especially in winter. the heat / AC is automatic and excellent. It also has excellent gauges and controls. This van is rock solid.
Suggested Improvements
Quite honestly, there really isn't anything I long for in my van but then again, I am a lover of simplicity and functionality. If I had to make a wish, I would wish for the under the hood lights of the 1993 Eurovan which for some reason has disappeared in my 2003. That was a nice feature.