Eurovan is fabulous for family of 5
By WAeurovanowner on
2003 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)
I can not imagine why VW does not sell more Eurovans. As configured with the 201 hp VR6 and the lower price it is less expensive and more usefully equiped than any true minivans. At the same time it is big enough to handle every need without having to endure a Econline-type full size van. As a 40 year old father of three I have to admit I get a kick out of the fact that the young VW crowd thinks my family hauler is cool. I've received accepting nods and other positive gestures from 20 year olds driving Golfs and Passats. Not too many minivans owners can claim they get positive gestures from these younger drivers.
Favorite Features
Size, Size, Size. Big seats, big passenger space, big cargo space. Our family of five can travel very comfortably with all our cargo. A trick that many other minivans & SUV's were physically incapable of doing. I also love the heatable seats and electronic climate control.
Suggested Improvements
4-motion all wheel drive would be nice with the 6 speed transmission fitted to the new Beetle cabriolet? I can't imagine why this vehicle does not come std. with CD player or changer. VW could have it pre-wired for a CD Changer like every other model in their line-up.