2003 Volkswagen EuroVan 2.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A Unique Vehicle - What

2003 Volkswagen EuroVan - Consumer Review

2003 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

MV Passenger Minivan (2.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A Unique Vehicle - What Resale!
By 2003 Euro MV Weekend on

2003 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this for my wife's business. She hauls a lot of clothes and we equipped with front and back removable hanging rods. She can haul 200 pieces on hangers and the Eurovan has more floor to ceiling hanging height than any van we looked at. This vehicle gets more looks than my Bimmer. The young crowd loves it. We bought the weekender package for the wooden ceiling (to support hanging rods) and occasional getaway fun. It has proven to be very versatile. After pulling all of the seats it can haul a ton. The biggest surprise is resale value. At 3 1/2 years old with 25,000 miles on it, it is still valued at 90% plus of what I paid for it new...wow!

Favorite Features

The pop top, engine, hauling capability for people and stuff, compact exterior dimensions, fridge and table, blue color, and my happy wife!

Suggested Improvements

Too late. You can't buy it in the states any more. It costs $45,000 now in Europe. We will trade ours in when the wife "hangs it up" for a new 3.6 AWD Passat Wagon for very little extra dollars!