2001 Volkswagen EuroVan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EuroVan model:
I'm glad I overlooked the editors review
By mogies on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am overjoyed with our purchase of a 2001 eurovan. It has great pickup and great looks plenty of room and fun, fun, fun to drive. We looked at many different types of vehicles, including SUVs, before we purchased it. Once I got in and drove it, I knew it was the one for us. Because there are not many of these vehicles on the road (unlike the standard minivan)people stare wondering what it is. The other day a man flashed me a peace sign. What more can I say!

alot more for the price
By RANGER on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was shopping for a mini van and end up with a big van I compare prices and could not belived that I was getting more of a van for less money. I compare honda,mazda and toyota and with the option the EuroVan give you more for the price, the kids love it specialy when we go on a long trip.

By paul smith on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has great pick up and is fun to drive. We three kids we have more than enough room.

It's not 1972 any more!
By peterr on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan (2.8L 6cyl 4A)

Originally purchased todrive our daughter from PA to FL to college, it has become an everyday favorite of mine and our first choice for any long distance driving. Exceptional power and handling that actually feels "Sporty", even on small country roads despite it's boxy appearance. The geared down 201HP V6 has great power. The weekend 4- some fits easily with 4 sets of golf clubs. Great at winter driving with ABS and traction control. Access requires quite a step up which can be problematic for older individuals.