Used 1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EuroVan model:

Great EuroVan
By Brian

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan MV 3dr Minivan

I just purchased a one owner 1999 VW Euro Van. My family loves this vehicle. Being a '99 this vehicle outperforms my new 2003 Kia Sedona. I am giving that van away for an older better vehicle. VW makes great vehicles. We are a total VW family now. We also have a 2005 VW Bettle TDI. Go VW!

Interior room is the best.

This vehicle is perfect.

Eurovan 1999
By LOVE

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan MV 3dr Minivan

Continuous electrical problems that recur after dealership supposedly fixes them. Thank god for taken out an extended warranty. It is unfortunate that 1999 eurovans do not have any...recalls. It is one terrific vehicle as far as size is concerned. I live in VT. , put snow tires on in the winter and have never gotten stuck. The handling has been super although I wish they would have considered putting in safer seat belts in the two rear facing buckets seat. Limited seats for children especially still in seat belts. Quite pricely when needed to have repairs.

The size is grand. Back seat is a full large bench seat seating three large adults quite confortable. Storage in rear quite nice/split shelve allowing storage on top and bottom. Visibility is great. Curtains are a big plus.

Electrical system is a bomb. Same problems over and over.

Perfect
By Bill Tu

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan MV 3dr Minivan

Powerful,good handly,good milage, good view fm side mirrors, big enough trunk, big capacity, classic exterior style very unique compare w/other minivan, good price, 3drs only but easy to in and out, good for whole family face to face.

Ain't just for surfin
By 9399euro

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan GLS 3dr Minivan

My third vw van. Better than all the others, more power, hauls lg loads, good camper without all the unnec. extras of mv, ez to clean up and maintain. Drives Euro=stiff, not like the honda/toyota boats of same/later year.

hanadling and windows

outside stiyling, more like vw minibus

One of the best Volks Van's I have ever.
By surferboy

1999 Volkswagen EuroVan Minivan GLS 3dr Minivan

I have owned VW vans for a long time, and the GLS with VR6 is probably the best one I have ever had. It has power, comfort, and a really great exterior design. This is by far the prettiest shoe box I have ever seen!!

Exterior design, carrying capacity, ease of conversion from people carrying monster to equipment carrying monster.

The fan in the front is pretty effeminate (no offense to ladies!). All my other cars blow air really well, but this one seems to be toned down a bit. Other than that, this is a great van!