1993 Volkswagen EuroVan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EuroVan model:
Best first car
By taizo on 11/03/11 21:18 PM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

My dad bought our Eurovan back in 1997, when I was just a yungun (more than I am now), and ever since then our family has had great experience after great experience in this van. This is the car I learned to drive on, and I have to say after putting several thousand miles on it, I love it. Yes, I have driven other standard shift cars (some very sporty ones at that), and after nearly 200K the gearbox is still great. Until it was about 12 years old, it had absolutely no mechanical issues. Sure, parts and repairs can be expensive as heck, but that doesn't take away from how amazing this van is. Just the other day I drove it over the 193,000 mile mark, and I can't wait to get it to 200,000

The Van I Love and Hate
By Kate on 02/26/06 09:35 AM (PST)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

I bought my 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan for the interior space, which is phenominal! You can fit anything you need to into it from building materials to furniture to people. BUT it has been a pit that I have sunk a lot of money into repairing over and over. I've been towed so often the local towtruck driver knows it's me as soon as he gets the call! I love my van - I an just so disappointed that it hasn't been reliable. It is now worth more in parts than as a whole. I can't sell it because I love it, but can't drive it because it won't stay running.

93 Eurovan MV Weekender
By emo on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

Love this car, 188k miles - runs and looks great. I've been missing my 67 VW Microbus since I sold it in 1978. I need to add a cd player, some Grateful Dead stickers and hit the road. The Euro even has heat and great a/c - what a concept! Toledo Joe: buy a Buick and quit whining.

Cross Country Road Warrior
By sll on 02/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

I have logged 150,000 miles in my weekender. Form Key West to Montana, San Fransico tom Maine. Wonderful traveling machine. Great at beach, in desert and in mountains (Standard Trans. helps). Comfortable and economical. People are always suprised when I tell them the mileage. Most think it's pretty new. Looking to replace it soon.

super bus
By cercole on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

I've driven my eurovan across the country and back the first summer I owned it. It was the best vacation I've ever had. This is my favorate VW to date. I drive my VW back and forth to the city every day and it's never let me down. It's a very well built vehicle.

1993 VW Weekender
By Mdao1 on 09/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

I bought my VW Weekender for only one main reason "Camping" I known the van a little under power but i don't mind. I own this van almost 9 years and I still like it .

I love my Van
By imacdude on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan MV 3dr Minivan

I bought this van for my family. With the rear facing second row, and the table, the kids or guests can converse, play cars, eat dinner etc. on the run. It has relatively smooth accelleration for being the 5 clinder model, sport mode is pretty fun. The ride is excellent. We haven't had an opportunity to sleep in it yet, with the curtains drawn.