1993 Volkswagen EuroVan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EuroVan model:
My 1993 Volkswagen Euro Van GL
By julia_buckner on 04/09/12 15:49 PM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan CL 3dr Minivan

I love this van. I traded a Honda Gold Wing for this van and feel I got a great deal. The Honda was too big for me to hold up.

Problematic Vehicle
By alexeric on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan CL 3dr Minivan

I fully understand Toledo Joe's frustration. I had all the problems he had with my CL Eurovan, plus more. The rear A/C unit went within the first year, along with the battery, then the horn, and the odometer. I had the auto shift lever stuck at park three times at carparks, the last time resulting in me having to tow it to the dealer. The engine is under powered, the response very sluggish. There is a big thump every time the automatic gear shifts. Rain sips through from the window and the wind shield. The new Passat looks nice but I don't think I have the courage to try another VW.

Utility and Fun
By JHR on 08/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Volkswagen EuroVan CL 3dr Minivan

Great vehicle for hauling people. Lot's of headroom and great windows. More space than any other van. 5-speed standard transmission is great for loads and mountains and cities. Middle seat is in and out easily for variety of purposes. Over 23 MPG on trips. Great in mountain snow. Rear AC unit recommended for summer trips. Very reliable.