2010 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - I never give 10's

2010 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

Komfort Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

I never give 10's
By Rick on

2010 Volkswagen Eos Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First: Reliability is for those cars at least over a year old. I wanted practical for a single man, so convertible was out of the question? I'm a cautious driver so cornering like a sports car wasn't necessary. So, for me, cornering, acceleration and stopping is more than adequate. It is a pleasure to drive. I noticed the front wheel drive has potential for squealing on hard acceleration when the top is down. Probably a weight distribution issue. There is a huge blind side on the passenger side, logically with the top up. But seriously, who wants the top up unless you need to use those nice heated seats. Think I'll sit back and read the owners manual. Let you know more next year.

Favorite Features

Blue tooth for phone and music. And the convenience of control on the steering wheel. Heated seats. The top down.

Suggested Improvements

I'll trade this one in for one that has TDI and a simple subwoofer under the passenger seat to really improve on your stereo system. Oh, and throw in real leather seats for my great ideas.