2010 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eos model:
Still smiling......
By ryanfl on 08/25/11 11:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Eos Convertible Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Wanted a convertible. Had shopped these earlier but ended up testing other soft tops. A few months passed and I was able to get an excellent year-end deal. I've had the car 8 months and 5K miles. No issues. Blast to drive and the size is great for my needs. Still don't see that many around and I like that. I didn't know anyone that had one, so had to rely on owner input to decide to buy one. That's what I am hoping this will do for those who are shopping. I'm very happy with the car and hope to keep it for a long while. My insurance co. offers a great extended warranty so I'm covered for 7 years, 100,000 miles.

Wish I would have bought it sooner!
By beachintanj on 06/08/11 14:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Eos Convertible Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my car. I have had all different sorts of vehicles, but for what I was looking for it was right on the money. The only issue I have had with the vehicle since I have gotten it, is that the top leaked a little bit when going through the car wash. VW is happy to take care of it. Other than that the top goes down amazingly and thanks to the turbo it really has a lot of get up and go for a four cyl. Also I live above 4500 feet and it cruises right through it with out any dogging out that other cars have. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

I never give 10's
By Rick on 04/01/10 19:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Volkswagen Eos Convertible Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First: Reliability is for those cars at least over a year old. I wanted practical for a single man, so convertible was out of the question? I'm a cautious driver so cornering like a sports car wasn't necessary. So, for me, cornering, acceleration and stopping is more than adequate. It is a pleasure to drive. I noticed the front wheel drive has potential for squealing on hard acceleration when the top is down. Probably a weight distribution issue. There is a huge blind side on the passenger side, logically with the top up. But seriously, who wants the top up unless you need to use those nice heated seats. Think I'll sit back and read the owners manual. Let you know more next year.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Volkswagen Eos Convertible in VA is:

$143 per month*