2009 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Very safe hardtop

2009 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

Very safe hardtop
By Tristan on

2009 Volkswagen Eos Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have had this car for 4 months, nothing has gone wrong the build quality is amazing. I recently flipped the car on Thanksgiving day, and the hardtop is very safe, only caved by about an inch to maybe 1 1/2 inches. The anti-rollbars popped up and if I hadn't had the top up I believe I would be just as fine. Only got a couple cuts on my hands when getting out. I highly recommend it just for the safety features even though the interior is amazing along with the engine. I was hitting 36 mpg with premium on the freeway at an average of going 75 mph.

My favorite features was the convertible top, along with the panoramic sunroof. I really appreciate having no buttons on my steering wheel. Much better seats than the Jetta.

No suggested improvements, except that the HID lights I had were so great I would expect them to make them standard on every car. Best lights I have ever had on a car. Stereo was pretty good, but not as fulfilling as the Monsoon stereo on my old '02 z28 Camaro.