Lovin this little car
By neweosfan on
2009 Volkswagen Eos Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I've had my Eos 3 mos and really enjoy this car. Comments: the top is amazing - attention getter - same as on much pricier models - mine works great & used a lot. Moon roof great & huge for the car, handles on mountain roads well. Light car, acceleration to spare, good brakes, fun! Quiet ride (top up), sound system good for the price. Lots of people stop me to compliment/ask about this car - really. And I live in a car lovin town. That was a surprise. Glad I saved that BMW money and got this sweet little ride. Love it - recommend it highly. Fun, good-looking, great convertible top. One thing, got hit in driver's door. No repair parts are avail., so slow to get Euro parts at plant.
Favorite Features
Great car for the money. Convertible Top is a blast & works great. Just plain fun to drive - I find myself smiling a lot, my not-leather seats are just as nice as the real deal & no one knows. Handles very well, good looking, low read noise, seamless shifting (auto), gas mileage!
Suggested Improvements
Note... I got the base model to save $ - Why not automatic headlights in 2009? Rreally. I miss my keyless entry - hard to go back, no steering wheel controls but I must say controls are very easy to reach so have not missed it as bad as I thought. Nothing major.