2009 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - FUN LITTLE CONVERTIBLE

2009 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

FUN LITTLE CONVERTIBLE
By FLORIDA LEN on

2009 Volkswagen Eos Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was concerned about buying a hardtop convertible, but I bought the EOS knowing how well VW builds cars. So far, early on in ownership, the car is solid and exhibiting no leaks. The car is a good value for the money. It is not a styling standout, but the design is nice looking. The interior is typically German, all business. What is great about the car is that is overall very solid, handles well and has decent mileage from a very peppy engine. Although, a small car, it feels very safe and secure and I am glad I bought it.

Favorite Features

I do love the whole top system with the sunroof. I also like the fact that the engine is pretty quick even though it is a 4 cylinder. Best feature is the radio - no funny buttons or things to pull or push just very straight forward radio controls.

Suggested Improvements

They need to improve on the window system in that it drops a little when you shut off the engine and if it is raining, it makes the interior wet. I also think they could have put the audio controls on the steering wheel.