Best Car Ever!
By My favorite! on
2009 Volkswagen Eos Komfort 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I was a little worried getting into this car because of the reviews about the not so sporty steering, I disagree a whole lot! Its so much more fun then then the chrysler sebring hardtop or Pontiac G6 hartop! My favorite features are the great sound system and the HUGE sunroof with pop up wind blocker. For the money its worth it! I live in Michigan and i must say it turns heads, i love seeing the people in awe when i bold off the line! Also i get 25 mpg in mixed driving! The other day i had the sunroof open and i was doing 100 on the highway and it felt and sounded like 65! If you can live without 5 seats and a smaller trunk this car is perfect for You.
Favorite Features
-The sunroof with pop up wind blocker, its not black, ugly, or takes up half of the sunroof! -Backseat is good for anyone under 5'10 when the top is up. -Sound system is great! (8 speakers) - quick yet efficient! - DSG Twin Clutch is best of both worlds!
Suggested Improvements
-Trunk is only about 10 cubic feet with top up and like 3.5 cubic feet with it down. -The VW symbol is also the trunk opener it took me 2 weeks to figure it out! -Its has nice styling but its a lot more sporty then the styling suggests!