2008 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Very Happy Customer

2008 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

Very Happy Customer
By Stubman on

2008 Volkswagen Eos Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Style, reliability, great mileage and a top that disappears under 30 seconds without leaving the car are just a few reasons I love my EOS. Getting 33 mpg on the highway was a pleasant surprise. Press the gas and this beauty will fly. When the top is down people are always questioning me on what kind of car I drive. One elderly man told me it did not look like the VW's we was use to in the 60's. Even in the dead of winter I stay toasty warm and dry. This car is tight. Nothing seems to ever go wrong. My main problem is I find myself looking for an excuse to "go out for a spin". Very high quality throughout. Thank You VW.

Of course the disappearing top is the best feature. Style, great mileage and quickness make this car very fun to drive. I can even get two large suitcases in the trunk with the top down. This is unheard of in all other similar cars. The black exterior and tan interior is stunning.

The AM radio reception in this car is poor, but who listens to AM radio anyway. The lack of a storage area for coins and small object could be improved. The doors are very easy to ding with the slightest little bump.