2008 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - Very Disappointed

2008 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

2008 Volkswagen Eos Turbo 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Very Disappointed
By dbrockner on

2008 Volkswagen Eos Turbo 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I can not believe that with all the scathing reviews of this car that it still has a four star overall rating. I bought an 2008 EOS lux 2.0 for my wife 2 years ago. I have lost track of how many times it has been in the shop. Multiple issues, many top leaks, and still leaking, I just have up. The top broke 2 times, it burns oil at more than a quart every 1000 miles, which VW says is acceptable. I bought the car with 32K miles it now has 44K miles two years later, we hate the car and are upside down on it so I can not trade out. The dealership, VW of South Charlotte, is horrid. The service writers will charge you to death if you do not watch carefully. The customer care is worse.

Favorite Features

None

Suggested Improvements

Fix the leaking tops, the oil consumption, the lurchy transmission. And get a Customer Care dept that really cares. I will never ever ever buy another VW as long as I live and I will tell my story to anyone that wants to listen.