Simply The Best
By sapphirexae on
2008 Volkswagen Eos Lux 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I am so saddened by the negative reviews I see on here concerning the EOS. I have had nothing but 100% reliable service and miles of fun drives! Ok, it is a car that requires 'special' maintenance (ie: the roof seals) but it says that CLEARLY in the owner's manual! If you don't read the book, you shouldn't be surprised at these things. I lubricate my seals as per VW and have never had an issue! Basically, my EOS has never given us an once of trouble. I have never owned a hardtop car and have owned over 60 convertibles, this is by far the best thought out one I have ever seen / owned! If you are considering one, DO IT! You won't regret it!
Favorite Features
The Moonroof built into the convertible top. The comfortableness, the reliability. The interior look like a much more expensive car and the features are outstanding!!
Suggested Improvements
None of these are big deals, but since you asked. I wish the multi-function steering wheel buttons could also move through CD tracks, not just volume control & mute. Memory settings for the power seats would also be a nice thing to have.