Couldn't be more pleased...
By Eos Lvr on
2008 Volkswagen Eos Turbo 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
So, I've been driving my new white Eos with the corn silk beige interior for a few weeks now. I have been wanting a convertible for quite some time and this was the perfect fit for me, 27 and just broke up with my boyfriend. Perfect timing. ;) Every time I get into the car I love it even more. Rain or shine, day or night, you get the best of all three worlds in driving this car, a convertible, a sunroof and a coupe. I really like the power and the many features it has. I researched this car for awhile before purchasing it and really couldn't find any reason not to buy it. So, if you’re looking to purchase one, you won’t go wrong!
Favorite Features
The power and handling, the one-touch- 25-second retractable roof, the interior lighting, the upgraded wheels, the satellite radio, the screen that's placed in the back seat which provides virtually no wind when the top is down, the iPod adapter, the gas mileage (gets 32 mpg for me on the hwy).
Suggested Improvements
The fact that the passenger's seat isn’t power, the sissy horn (I know, I know), the lights should turn on automatically when it’s dark outside, needs to have controls on the steering wheel, and I wish it took regular gas instead of premium. These are all just personal preferences though.