Your Search is officially over!
By Car Enthusiast on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
Having owned an array of cars in the past and having searched the market many times over for the perfect convertible, I can say that I hit the jackpot with the Eos. Great performance, amazing build quality, head-turning styling, affordable maintenance, good gas milage, versitile top styling, and all around fun car to drive. This is a must for both convertible enthusiast and those wanting a more practical coupe. The design of the front and rear wind screen is ingenious and in combination with the windows up and top down, you barely feel or hear wind noise. Drive it, experience it, and please don't wait to buy it!
Favorite Features
Engineering features of the top, windscreens, and spacious lugage compartment. Great handling and more than adequate acceleration. Styling that rivals the best luxury cars. VW dependability and service. Well designed letherette interior.
Suggested Improvements
The top can squeak just a bit on rough streets, however this is minimal and requires very rough driving. For the price, all trim levels should have automatic head lights. I am so used to having them, I forget to turn the lights off at night. Otherwise, amazing!