WOW!
By JERRY on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I've waited five years for a VW Hardtop Convertible that looks like a "guy" car. Mine is Black with 18" wheels and has a really aggressive look to it. The car is flawless. Every time I retract the roof it draws a crowd. The roof, as I understand is not designed by VW, but by another company who specailizes in the Hard-top market, making roofs for Audi, Volvo and Mercedes. VW's is the only hard-top convertible that has a sunroof. This car is fast, numble, and most importantly - safe! I love this car. By the way, get the Sport Package. Being able to shift the gears with paddles on the steering wheel really makes this car drive like a sports car.
Favorite Features
The paddle shifting, eye catching design, and the ability to configure it in different ways to make it look like a "guy" car without tasteless modifications or with different color/wheel options, making it more suitable for any demographic. I love getting 30+ MPG in a FAST car.
Suggested Improvements
NONE! Even with the windows open, and top closed, it has no wind distortion like most cars.