VROOM!! I am Loving this Car
By HoustonMob on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I did enough research to purchase this car two days ago. I've read lots of reviews on other convertibles like Audi TT, Audi A4, Volvo C70, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Mercedes SLKs, Pontiac G6, Ford Mustangs, Mazda Miata, etc, which are all between, $25,000 and $40K,000. After serious considerations, I finally narrowed down my options to the Sky, Miata, and Eos. I couldn't get over the Miata's small car look and sorry, for Saturn, I have heard bad news about that brand. I traded in my Nissan 350Z coupe to Carmax, and was able to get out of my 8-month remaining lease with only couple hundred dollars upside down. Many dealerships tried to rip people off in big city but finally found one honest one. I am thrilled to own this Black / Beige / Sport Package. I love it
Favorite Features
The retractable hard top with moonroof. Get the package option, you can't go wrong with all the automatic/luxury features like auto wiper, tire pressure monitor, and etc. The Eos gets nice mileage for a fast car. I used to only get less than 20 mpg. This is one car I can be thrilled with the mileage on.
Suggested Improvements
For a car that costs more than $35,000 Homelink universal garage/gate opener should be optional. Bi-xenon light, too. The rear seats could be a little longer, though I've never sat at the back yet. Otherwise, nothing else is needed for now.