2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Very Happy

2007 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

3.2L Convertible (3.2L V6 6-speed Automated Manual)

Very Happy
By Mike Moore on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have had my Eos since the end of December and have enjoyed every minute with the car. It is an attractive vehicle that garners many looks and questions from people. It is enjoyable and comfortable during my 35 mile daily round trip on a misture of highway and surface streets. It's jack of all trades character in regard to coupe, convertible or open sunroof auto, it's performance and it's comfort reassure me each and every day that I made a good decision in investing into the VW Eos. I'm a happy, sun tanned disciple of the Goddess Eos! :-)

Favorite Features

The flexibility of coupe and convertible, the interior comfortability, ergonomics, details and options I selected. The sporty yet comfortable driving characteristics presented with the DSG transmission.

Suggested Improvements

Although I have the 3.2 v6 with 250 hp, I would still love some more horsepower. When it rains or when I wash the car, the rubber seals squeak from fighting the moisture and keeping it out. The car is dry inside but if I have to be picky, while it is keeping me dry, the seals could be quiet about it.