Takes Your Breath Away!
By red on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I just purchased my Eos this weekend after thinking about it for several months. What a waste of time! I absolutely love this car. The Eos is well designed and rides like a sports car. Its suspension is better than the one of my previous BMW 330CI with the M-suspension. The Eos' 6-speed automatic transmission is outstanding and the shifters on the steering wheel are great...speeding tickets here I come. This car has is no rattling and no quality issues whatsoever. Open or close the top and you will be the talk of the town. It even has a sunroof in the convertible top - thats just the icing on the cake! Volkswagen really did some benchmarking and incorporated the best of its competitors' features. Did I mention I love the car?
Favorite Features
The near top, transmission, suspension, ride, engine, interior, seats, style, navigation system, auto lights, instruments, sunroof, owner's manual DVD, and good head lights.
Suggested Improvements
Update the navigation CD with latest maps. Make the seat belt attached to the seats (as in the BMW convertible) for easier access to the rear.