Summer Fun
By bnw514 on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I just got my eos 3 days ago and have been driving top down the whole time. I like when I stop at the store people stare because they've never seen it before. Then I put the top up, just to give them a show and make them gawk. Then I zip off with the sound of the turbo. Although, 1/2 a mile down the road I have to pull over and let the top back down, just because it's a nice spring day. Plus all the guys dig it because it has the turbo. Hope that doesn't get me in trouble because it has more power than any other VW iIhave owned. Trust me, so far, the best car I have ever bought. And this makes #6. It reminds me of a less boxy Mercedes SLK.
Favorite Features
The top, of course is the coolest. Also the direct ipod plug-in in the console. Crazy things, the seat has a button up top to move it back and forwards, automatically. Cooled glove box. Sports shifter. Can program it to tell you mpg, or how many miles til empty. Also has optional alarm for speeding
Suggested Improvements
I have to go back to the dealership for them to teach me how to program the computer to my settings. Plus, I cannot figure out the dual climatic system to save my life.