2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Let Down

2007 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

2.0T Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

Let Down
By oscarkat01 on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car drives great and is a joy. It is great driving with top down or up. This car feels much more luxurious the the price. I have never been more disappointed with a car though. The top has been broken for a month now. I have lost top down time which is seasonal where I live. I probably won't be able to put the top down again until spring now. If I wanted a coupe with a sunroof, I would have bought one. I bought a convertible. It is completely unacceptable to me. It doesn't matter how great the car drives or how comfortable it is if I can't put the top down in good weather. I will not be keeping this car. There are plenty of convertibles that don't have these number of problems.

The driving pleasure is great. The handling/ride balance is amazing. It feels much more expensive then it is. The seats are very comfortable. The trunk is useful. The backseat is usable for adults. The controls are perfect. The engine and transmission are spot on.

Fix the leaks, rattles and easily broken parts in the roof. The sunroof buffeting is awful even w/ the pop-up air deflector. The paint is a bit weak. The parts delivery needs to improved. It shouldn't take a month to get a part. The dealer needs to be trained to treat customers better.