2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: It's all in the details

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

It's all in the details
By Grafixx101 on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Bought the 3.2 w/ every available option w/ black on black int./ext. color choices. Added a subwoofer, HID foglamps, and 20" wheels. Oddly, adding huge wheels with better tires merited a better ride than the stock 18's with poor tires. All in all, I have loved this car. Unfortunately, VW has a very soft clear-coat on the paint, and after a routine oil-change at the dealer, it is now riddled with swirl marks. Everything else about this car is amazing, considering the amount of tech' involved in its production. I'm very particular about every detail, so I could nit-pick about little things, but overall I'm happy with how this car has served me and would buy another VW.

Bi-xenon steerable headlights with AFS, heated seats, Dynaudio stereo, hardtop/sunroof still unlike any other offered, LED taillights, sexy stying, comments by other drivers and passers by, V6 engine, dual-zone climate control, red ambient lighting, blue/red speedometer, hidden trunk handle/VW logo.

Wheelspin (needs RWD or AWD), better seals for roof, non-adjustable suspension combined w/ bad tires = rough ride, NAV system = rubbish, needs Bluetooth integration, better iPod solution, DSG w/ hill-hold should be standard, HARDER CLEAR COAT ON PAINT, also chrome bumper pits too easily = not smart.