I Love This Car!
By Janice Marie on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
This is my second VW. At first I was hesitant to buy the Eos since I love and miss the look of the Cabrio (my first VW), but it was time for a new car so I bought it. I love it! Even though I can't put the top down yet (purchased in Dec.) it is still so fun to drive with the top up, especially since it also has a sunroof! The car is beautiful all around and runs like a dream. The only thing I would change is to not have to continuously hold the button down to open the top. A one-touch opening would have been nice. But let me tell you, when it opens, it looks-as my 5 year old niece describes- like the Bat mobile! It is a great car and I would recommend it to those who really love convertibles.
Favorite Features
The sunroof and automatic top (of course). The hard-top look (nice in the winter and very quiet inside as opposed to the soft-top Cabrio).
Suggested Improvements
Instead of holding the button down continuously to open the top, a one touch button would have been nicer. It only takes 24 seconds to open, but it can feel like longer than that when you want to get going (I admit I am a little impatient!).