Gotta Luv It
By Mickey on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I was pleasantly surprised by the interior roominess for such a small car. I'm 5' 10" and like to stretch out my legs, but there's still leg room behind my driver's seat for a passenger for short distances. The hardtop roof is awesome and makes this convertible much more solid and stable than a rag top. This car is spunky, but has very good fuel economy. It has got all the toys of a pricier car. I am very pleased with it so far even though I have had it only one week. It's not my recently sold 911 Carerra Cabriolet, but it doesn't have the price tag or the maintenance costs either and it's a lot more practicable. I hope it holds up.
Favorite Features
The convertible hardtop with retractable panoramic moonroof. This car is quiet and smooth with lots of spunk, yet good fuel economy.
Suggested Improvements
I'm not a real fan of the red sections of the instrument cluster. It is a bit annoying and distracting to me. I'd rather something less distracting. It has steering wheel controls for Bluetooth, but I have been told that feature not available.