2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Gotta Luv It

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

Gotta Luv It
By Mickey on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I was pleasantly surprised by the interior roominess for such a small car. I'm 5' 10" and like to stretch out my legs, but there's still leg room behind my driver's seat for a passenger for short distances. The hardtop roof is awesome and makes this convertible much more solid and stable than a rag top. This car is spunky, but has very good fuel economy. It has got all the toys of a pricier car. I am very pleased with it so far even though I have had it only one week. It's not my recently sold 911 Carerra Cabriolet, but it doesn't have the price tag or the maintenance costs either and it's a lot more practicable. I hope it holds up.

The convertible hardtop with retractable panoramic moonroof. This car is quiet and smooth with lots of spunk, yet good fuel economy.

I'm not a real fan of the red sections of the instrument cluster. It is a bit annoying and distracting to me. I'd rather something less distracting. It has steering wheel controls for Bluetooth, but I have been told that feature not available.