FUNTASTIC!
By ED on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I could not agree more with the two previous reviews. I test drove the Volvo C70 and there is no comparison. The EOS is much better looking, has more features, is a lot quicker, and costs $12,000 - $15,000 less! I picked up my car on Saturday. It is blue with cream interior and the luxury package. The WOW effect when you lower the top in unbelievable. There is no appreciable cowl shake with the top down and with the top up it is extremely quiet. The back seat is very suitable for two adults, I had a 6' 8" person in the back and could raise and lower the top with no problem. The "feel" of this car when you are driving is unbelievably solid and safe. I own two Lexus models and the build quality of the EOS is outstanding. This car is FUNTASTIC!
Favorite Features
The hardtop convertible. The ability to carry four adults. The saftey features (pop-up roll bars). The dual controls for the a/c and heated seats. The sound system and all the little touches like snaps to hold your seat belts in place etc, etc. The TOTAL package is just outstanding. I really do like this car!
Suggested Improvements
I have one very minor issue, I wish you could get memory seats but I understand they will be forthcoming.