2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Eismeer Blue

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

Eismeer Blue
By w on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I just purchased and drove an Eos off the lot. I did my homework on this car (I spent hours reviewing forums and feedback from others - I even went to German website forums and translated them into english to learn more about the vehicle). I also read extensively about the 2.0T engine and DSG transmission from other cars including the Audi A3, A4 and VW R32, Jetta, Passat. Bottom line: this car has a lot of value for the money. More importantly, it performs well for a sports coupe regardless of cost and has the ability to be upgraded aftermarket for not much more money to be a true sports car. Finally, it's a convertible - the best way to travel down the road!

The DSG transmission, auto hard top, leatherette seats, radio with 6 numbers displayed, and wide sunroof.

Add a one-touch convertible open/close button, one-touch all windows open/close button, remote key feature that opens/closes all windows and the harttop. This is a 2007 model vehicle, it needs bluetooth phone capability built in. It needs more storage space in the vehicle to hold/hide small items.