2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Conversation Starter

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

Conversation Starter
By Superdogsteve on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is the most fun car I have ever driven! I did not even know VW made this vehicle until a friend bought one, and after the test drive, it even convinced my wife we should get a third car for fun and gas savings. I get looks and questions all the time when I drive it, with the top up or down. I even had a guy follow me home to see what it was that I was driving (that was a little strange). All I can say is FUN. It is fast and handles well. It is well appointed and I definitely suggest getting the dynaudio stereo upgrade, it only adds to the fun! It is perfect for my wife and me, with two car seats in the back. Now my two year old always wants to ride in the "wee car"!

The top of course and the automatic wipers. Style - don't buy this car unless you want attention.

Homelink should be standard, and I really would love a diesel version in the US. I hear the diesel gets 52 MPG in Europe.