2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: Best Convertible Ever

2007 Volkswagen Eos - Consumer Review

2.0T Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Best Convertible Ever
By VWenthusiast on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just purchased an Eos. I was comparing it to the Pontiac G6 Convertible and the Chrysler Sebring. I must say, this is the best Convertible I have ever seen. It has great craftsmanship, is super fun to drive, and all at a price that is more than fair. I would have bought the car even if the dealership would had charged me $5,000 over sticker, which is common for the G6 Convertible. This is the best car I have ever had and I recommend it to anyone.

My favorite feature is the attention to detail that VW put into this car. It has excellent craftmanship on the interior and great lines on the exterior. The Pontiac Solstice in comparison is one of poorest cars in terms of craftmanship.

Produce them faster so everybody who is interested in gettting one can drive 'em this fall. VW dealers will only get a limited number of units this year, even the biggest dealers will get just a few.