Best Car I Have Ever Owned or Driven
By Rocket Pilot on
2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
This car is much, much better than I expected. It is very fun to drive. I love the turbo boost! It accelerates from 80 mph faster than from 20-40 mph. Driving at high speeds feels like 40 or 50 mph. This car is an autobahn burner. The handling is sublime. I love the balance, it sure does not feel like a front wheel car until the front tires do a burn out when the turbo kicks in at 40 mph! Wow! The transmission is fantastic: it shifts, it's not a slush box. It is reasonably quiet. The Luxury Package gives it a beautiful and classy interior. It is much better than any BMW 3-Series I've ever driven (I have not driven the latest M3), and more fun. It has better handling than the Audi A4. And nothing can compare to the top!
Favorite Features
The handling, turbo boost, good gas mileage, the undeniable and pervasive feeling of quality and tasteful design, the auto transmission, and that top! The seats, climate control system, and the lighting are great, too.
Suggested Improvements
Integrate the front seatbelts into the seats. Give it a one button top up/down and a clearly separate control to open the moonroof. Allow the top to be put up and down while moving very slowly (like 5 mph).