2007 Volkswagen Eos Consumer Review: A Very Nice Surprise!!

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Review

A Very Nice Surprise!!
By Fatboy on

2007 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We just purchased our new Eos and I must admit that I was very pleasantly surprised at the room inside such a small and sporty car. I'm 6'-04" and 340 lbs and usually just have to walk right past the "sports cars". Not this one - I fit in it with room to spare, yet my petite wife also can adjust it to meet her requirements. The car is sporty, peppy, and very nice. It is not without its drawbacks, but they are minor and it is a blast to drive. Fit and finish are superb and the 3-in-1 top is "tops"! Lots of neat features and it's still a very "green machine" with over 30 mpg it you baby it. All in all, top marks for this new V-dub! Gotta hand it to those Germans - sporty with room!

Front seat room, sporty and peppy even with automatic transmission, tiptronic auto trans is super! Love that German engineering.

Sound system is loud, but not for the "audiophile" - sound quality needs to be better, no bluetooth, Nav should be standard, as should home-link. Not enough storage space for driver - console small no space if iPod adapter installed. No detail on radio display & blue is hard to see at night with red.