2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible Consumer Reviews 6

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eos model:
Eos: Goddess of My Goddess
By Ray on 07/21/07 08:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

My wife wanted a convertible. We researched all the models out there and, having owned a couple BMWs, I figured the new 3 with the folding hardtop was a winner. She drove the Mercedes SLK350 and CLK 350, and the VW beat both out in terms of utility and features. The back seat is really functional for grown-ups and purses and packages. The trunk is large with the top up and decent with the top down. It takes up little garage space. And, not even close to broken in, we got 32 mpg on the last tank! (Break it in gently and you will be rewarded!) Excellent quality. Unique. Sweet! A great all-around car that happens to be a convertible!

Great Quality
By Bill - Boston on 07/12/07 06:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have had our Eos for seven months with virtually no issues. Has plenty of power, with the 6 speed transmission it is incredible. No issues with water leaks. The top is a mechanical marvel and having the sun roof too makes it a car for all seasons

The Eos is Awesome!
By Yama on 07/06/07 06:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I craved this vehicle for about 7 months, then finally bought one, 3.2, technology and sport package. I could not be more pleased! It is a sure crowd pleaser, and the styling looks "European". There is nothing I would change, nothing lacking for me with this vehicle. I've had 6-footers in the back for short trips, and they didn't squawk. But then again, I didn't purchase it to carry folks in the back (I have a van for that!), I bought it to have a vehicle with style, good safety features, and a hardtop convertible.

I LOVE this car!!
By David on 06/29/07 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have never been a car guy. That is over! I have never enjoyed or looked forward to driving like I do now. The feel of the car in my hands is like nothing I have ever experienced. Power is always there and the car absolutely hugs the road. The convertible operation is like a ballet and I never tire of watching it. Nor does anyone else, I stop traffic each time.

Fun in the sun with a taste of class!
By JAY on 06/26/07 07:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned the Eos for a month, and it has made my 5 hr a day drive to work in comfort as well as smooth driving through the LA traffic. I enjoy the choices of a sunroof or top down. The engine is smooth driving as well as noise free. It is an attention getter that makes me feel like I am driving a Mercedes, Audi or a BMW. Wherever I go, it just fits in. This is my 3rd VW from a Cabriolet VW to a New Beetle. This Eos is what a great VW is all about. I am in the fashion field, and I basically feel like a rock star! It's worth the money for me.

Lots of Fun
By Sandi on 06/19/07 09:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I looked at a lot of convertibles to replace my 2001 Eclipse Spyder but once I test drove the Eos I was hooked. It is a fun little car that has more get up and go than you would think. The top is also great fun and attracts a lot of attention when going up or down. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a mid priced convertible.

Joy Ride
By suzy on 06/01/07 09:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

It is so fun to drive and the turbo is much more zippy than the 6 cylinder model that I test drove. My only apprehension was the small trunk space (coming from a Murano) when the top was down. I have managed to stuff 10 shopping bags into the trunk and what I can't get into the trunk I just put in the car. It's a little gem and my little secret. It's rather unassuming from the outside, especially when the top is up, but I know all of its secrets! It's a beautiful car and much bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside.

The Eos is GREAT
By Yama on 05/18/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I've had my Eos for a week, and it compares as good as the Porsche or Lexus vehicles for quality that I've owned previously. The ride is fantastic, and the amenities are superb. The hardtop convertible feature leaves me feeling safer than when I owned a ragtop Celica. I am totally in love with this vehicle! I'm glad I bought the 3.2 with the technology and sport package!

Impossible to describe the fun!
By AZEosLover on 05/17/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I drove this car as one of several I intended to consider when replacing a Honda Accord. One test drive and I was hooked. Couldn't wait to get my wife back in to see her reaction. she wasn't excited when I mentioned VW but she did give it a test. One test drive hooked her too. I can't explain to people how much fun this car is! The turbo power is great! Read up on the DSG transmission (Direct Shift Gearbox) and it truly feels like it shifts in 8 ms. Unbelievable! Oh, and the top! What a blast! It's designed so well it's like a work of art (OK, I'm sounding geeky now). 80 mph on the highway and hardly any major wind. I love it! Just drive one and see for yourself.

The car speaks for itself
By Sood on 05/13/07 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 3.2L 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

We waited several months for this car after ordering it because we couldn't find one with a 3.2L candy white, beige leather, DynAudio, technology package with nav and iPod adapter. It was well worth the wait. The car is unlike any other I have ever driven, even though its really the wife's car. :) I have owned a 3 series and G35 coupe and the Eos is on par or exceeds factors on those cars. People pay a lot of attention to it since there aren't many around.