2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eos model:
In Love With Driving Again
By Love it too death on 10/13/06 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I've had my EOS for a month. I got rid of an '06 Civic because it stunk. My EOS actually gets BETTER mileage than the Civic. It's tons of fun to drive. It feels like you're stuck to the road. I have owned VW's before and forgot how much fun it is to drive since I got rid of the last one (500,000 miles). This car is without a doubt the best car in it's class. It is very comfortable and just a pleasure to drive. I recently got 35 MPG on a 200 mile trip where my average speed was 70 MPH. My suggestion, buy one if you can!

Great Car, but Watch the Options
By Marshall on 10/12/06 23:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love my new EOS, but the dealer charged list for it. AND, be warned, VW will not let you order Navigation ($1,800) without also ordering Turbo ($2,000) and the Luxury or Sport Package ($3,490 / $3,690). Therefore, Navigation actually costs a minimum of $7,290! And if, for example, you don't want to be part of the animal trade, and prefer the "leatherette" upholstery to leather, you can't have Nav at all. Get lost! (iterally..).

Didn't Think I Would Own a VW
By esells on 10/08/06 05:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have had the car for a week now and still love it, I have to drive to kids to every event and my SUV's are gathering dust along with my motorcycle. After hearing the horror stories about the A4 quattro and BMW electronics I decided to give this car a try. Driving SUVs for over 10 years, I forgot what it is like to have a car throw you against the seat and the Eos does it in spades! I am going to look at the fall colors today since the Broncos play tomorrow.

The new Mellinium
By Sonia Simms-Sanchez on 10/06/06 08:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just purchased this car and I will tell you it is a nice car, I like the fact that it has the 3 in one vehicle. The performance is good, it has a smooth ride. I would recommend you purchase this car.

Makes Phoenix A Year Round Event
By grandlapaloma on 10/05/06 06:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After a thorough search for the next generation convertible. We traded our beloved 2001 VW Cabrio for the EOS. It does not have a soft top. Don't buy a soft top convertible, period. This multi-function hard top sportster convertible is everything true engineering can offer. We bought the base with the upgraded auto/shift transmission and satellite radio. It was tough to get since supplies are low, wait for it. We tested every car within a $10,000 range of the base price of EOS and its still the best value at full MSRP. The fit and finish, engine, gas mileage, quality, etc make this the best every day car or weekend blaster.

Funtastick
By auctionking on 10/03/06 05:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently purchased a VW Eos with nearly a thousand miles clocked. The car has outporfomed beyond my expectation. I have owned over 30 cars in my life. The excitment can only be compared when you first got your license and your father let you driwe. The Eos has personality. It is low key, not flashy. It has quality that you see touch. It is eager to please with its smooth ride. It saves you thousands of dollars over other cars. It has the spacious comfort of a four passanger car.

Finally a car that makes sense.
By Gabriel Palotas on 09/28/06 11:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The word conventinal does not apply to this car. Elegant styling, quality workmanship in all details. Finally a car that gives you value, satisfaction. I have compared and toiled over the last couple of weeks in purchasing a hardtop convertable and was prepared to pay well over the price of this car. The comfortable four passanger seats are unmatched in the hardtop convertable class. The motor is peppy and economical. I turned in my M45 Infinity V8 with joy. I have not given up on luxury.The leather interior and smart easy controls spell SMART.

Love Struck
By ohiodoc on 09/20/06 15:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

HI have owned this car for a month and can not get over how much fun it is to drive. I drive 60 miles per day to and from work, already have over 1,500 miles, and its still as fun to drive as the day I brought it home. The handling is great on both wet and dry roads. The convertable top is a great show piece and conversation starter. The acceleration is fantastic and it feels even at 80 mph that the car has a lot more to give. I have been getting wonderful gas milage to at around 30-32 mpg on the highway. The car looks and acts like an Audi but is $10,000 less and has a hard not a soft top, which is great for Ohio weather.

Can't Beat It!
By Jerry on 09/19/06 10:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This is an absolutely amazing vehicle! It has a much better ride and more interior room than the Lexus SC430. The top retracts QUICKLY! Also, it is a very quick car - surprisingly so. It has an amazing transmission with smooth power delivery. WOW!

Guys and Especially Girls Love It
By batmanlasd on 09/12/06 14:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love the gas mileage that my Eos gets. I love the style, too. I haven't passed the recommend 600 miles to fully step on pedal yet. I get lots of complements about it. I like how it is built in Europe. It has a very smooth ride, I hardly feel the bumps. I love the fact that the horn is not va VW sound.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.