2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eos model:
I Love My Eos!
By Nancy on 11/25/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am so happy with my Eos. It is fun to drive, beautiful, and has lots of power for a small car. Having the hardtop fold into the trunk is a wonderful feature. I get comments daily on the beautiful blue color. I really am happy with my car, and so is my husband!

I Love This Car!
By Cindy on 11/14/06 08:54 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in my 2001 Cabrio for this car and oh boy am I in love! This car handles like a dream. It is the most responsive car I have ever driven and I've driven some great cars. If you want to drive a great car, with great gas mileage and still have a ball doing it this is the car for you!

Eos User
By larsd619 on 11/09/06 20:45 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased my Eos about two months ago. I love it. The hard top is great. It actually gets better gas mileage than posted on the sticker. The transmission is smooth as well as quick. The sport transmission makes a noticeable difference. This is the best hard top on the market for the price.

Best Car I Have Ever Owned or Driven
By Rocket Pilot on 11/07/06 20:53 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is much, much better than I expected. It is very fun to drive. I love the turbo boost! It accelerates from 80 mph faster than from 20-40 mph. Driving at high speeds feels like 40 or 50 mph. This car is an autobahn burner. The handling is sublime. I love the balance, it sure does not feel like a front wheel car until the front tires do a burn out when the turbo kicks in at 40 mph! Wow! The transmission is fantastic: it shifts, it's not a slush box. It is reasonably quiet. The Luxury Package gives it a beautiful and classy interior. It is much better than any BMW 3-Series I've ever driven (I have not driven the latest M3), and more fun. It has better handling than the Audi A4. And nothing can compare to the top!

Convertible, Sunroof, Coupe {CSC}
By Rich on 10/29/06 07:15 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car has all the qualities that I always wanted in a convertible: performance, power, good gas mileage, safety, and it's fun to drive. The list goes on and on. It's like having the features of an Audi, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz with a VW price.

'07 Volkswagon Eos
By cindy on 10/24/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Overall, this car is satisfactory. I had an '06 Toyota Solara and traded it in for this car since it had a hard top. The sunroof, when open, is deafening even with the wind shield. Also, my car has an air leak in the window on the driver's side, but Volkswagen won't address it since it is a convertible.

VROOM!! I am Loving this Car
By HoustonMob on 10/21/06 04:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I did enough research to purchase this car two days ago. I've read lots of reviews on other convertibles like Audi TT, Audi A4, Volvo C70, Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Mercedes SLKs, Pontiac G6, Ford Mustangs, Mazda Miata, etc, which are all between, $25,000 and $40K,000. After serious considerations, I finally narrowed down my options to the Sky, Miata, and Eos. I couldn't get over the Miata's small car look and sorry, for Saturn, I have heard bad news about that brand. I traded in my Nissan 350Z coupe to Carmax, and was able to get out of my 8-month remaining lease with only couple hundred dollars upside down. Many dealerships tried to rip people off in big city but finally found one honest one. I am thrilled to own this Black / Beige / Sport Package. I love it

Eismeer Blue
By w on 10/17/06 17:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I just purchased and drove an Eos off the lot. I did my homework on this car (I spent hours reviewing forums and feedback from others - I even went to German website forums and translated them into english to learn more about the vehicle). I also read extensively about the 2.0T engine and DSG transmission from other cars including the Audi A3, A4 and VW R32, Jetta, Passat. Bottom line: this car has a lot of value for the money. More importantly, it performs well for a sports coupe regardless of cost and has the ability to be upgraded aftermarket for not much more money to be a true sports car. Finally, it's a convertible - the best way to travel down the road!

Fun, Practical, Economical, Unique
By Jake on 10/15/06 17:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I looked for a year before purchasing the EOS. It's truly the best buy out there for less than $35,000. I don't recommend paying for the Luxury or Sport packages, as you can get the upgraded radio and wheels for about $2,000 less. For a family who may need to seat four, and prefers a solid hard-top and front wheel drive, but enjoys the top down every so often, there is nothing out there like the EOS.

Wow - Havin a Blast
By Tom G on 10/14/06 12:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just bought my Eos five days ago and I am having a great time with it. It is a lot of fun to drive with the stick. The retratable roof is a great conversation starter. It handles great with plenty of power.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.