2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Eos model:
LOVE MY EOS!!
By volkswagen07 on 05/22/12 15:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been readuing reviews that have concerns about the window leaking. I bought my 2007 Eos in June of 2007...trading in my 2003 Passat. First let me say, I live in the desert along the Colorado River, where in the summer it reaches 120 degrees, adn I drive my Eos with the top down for 9 months out of the year. Here is what I have found... If you look in you manual, you will see that if you go thru the automated care washes, it voids the warrenty on the top. The rubber seals on the roof will start to leak due to the high pressure sprayers in automated care washes, and also if you do not oil the rubber seals, the same thing can happen. I bought the oil from the dealership, and do it

2007 Eos
By Ted on 10/19/07 16:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my Eos. I've had it since last April and it hasn't been back to the shop since. The interior is roomy and stylish yet simple. I'm very impressed with the gas mileage, getting 28 miles to the gallon on average so far, despite living in the city. The steering is tight and you can really feel the road. It's fun to drive, even if only down the block. The top is simple to use and when it's up it's hard to believe it's a convertible. The only bad thing is the top-down trunk space, but it's big enough to fit small luggage or a couple suitcases. But I've found the back seat makes a good place to put stuff, too. And you don't look like Mr. Moneybags, having a flashy exterior.

I Love My Eos!
By Nancy on 11/25/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am so happy with my Eos. It is fun to drive, beautiful, and has lots of power for a small car. Having the hardtop fold into the trunk is a wonderful feature. I get comments daily on the beautiful blue color. I really am happy with my car, and so is my husband!

Makes Phoenix A Year Round Event
By grandlapaloma on 10/05/06 06:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After a thorough search for the next generation convertible. We traded our beloved 2001 VW Cabrio for the EOS. It does not have a soft top. Don't buy a soft top convertible, period. This multi-function hard top sportster convertible is everything true engineering can offer. We bought the base with the upgraded auto/shift transmission and satellite radio. It was tough to get since supplies are low, wait for it. We tested every car within a $10,000 range of the base price of EOS and its still the best value at full MSRP. The fit and finish, engine, gas mileage, quality, etc make this the best every day car or weekend blaster.

Funtastick
By auctionking on 10/03/06 05:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Eos Convertible 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently purchased a VW Eos with nearly a thousand miles clocked. The car has outporfomed beyond my expectation. I have owned over 30 cars in my life. The excitment can only be compared when you first got your license and your father let you driwe. The Eos has personality. It is low key, not flashy. It has quality that you see touch. It is eager to please with its smooth ride. It saves you thousands of dollars over other cars. It has the spacious comfort of a four passanger car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.