2014 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
My CC
By richardca on 05/15/14 17:04 PM (PDT)

2014 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I enjoy this car and the features, moved up from a 2012 Passat, the extra 30 hp. certainly helps and the MPG is nearly the same. The 2 tone interior looks great and is very comfortable. Feels like a luxury car and drives like one. Nav. system is a plus.

Awesome Sports Sedan at Excellent Value
By kettemr on 04/29/14 09:42 AM (PDT)

2014 Volkswagen CC VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

This is my second VW CC. I traded my 2011 CC Sport 2.0 for a 2014 CC V6R 4Motion. Also researched and priced Audi A6 3.0, Audi A5 Cabriolet, and BMW 535. The CC V6 AWD Executive offers nearly all the same features and quality with exceptional styling, comfort, and ergonomics. IMO drives very similar to the Audi A6 3.0 Quattro for nearly $20k less.

Luxury on a budget
By vincevw329 on 02/05/14 10:58 AM (PST)

2014 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 1/14 (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Model specs and technicals are best seen at VW website so I'm dispensing with that and on the my impressions of the car. I just bought a 2014 CC sport in black for a daily commuter, 9 miles 1 way, 5 days a week and 2 roadtrips a year. This is my 3rd VW, Jetta, GTI, now CC. Buying experience was typical, they use some old tricks to get the most money for the cars and I walked out happy with a fair deal. Interior and exterior design, fit, and finish are all top shelf. Seams are close and even, textures are supple and ergonomics are well thought out. Driving is a pleasure, the ride being softer than the GTI but still very firm. Engine is very responsive and driving is very easy.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Volkswagen CC in VA is:

$172 per month*