Great car, fun to drive
By kyotonigel on
2013 Volkswagen CC VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)
I absolutely love how my car drives - the V6 engine has powerful acceleration and the car feels very sporty which I like. The car has a lot of spunk. If you want a sports car feel with many of the features found in a luxury sedan ---the Lux V6 is the way to go. It is a very attractive car and I get a lot of compliments when driving it. People are always asking what it is because of the unique look.
Favorite Features
I love the interior design, touch screen controls and ergonomic design --- the car is a great fit for a smaller person. The Lux V6 comes with lots of technology features and I'm still learning how to use some of them. My former car was a 2004 Infiniti that I drove for 8 years --- and the drive on the VW rivals my previous car at a much more reasonable price point for similar features.
Suggested Improvements
I have had a couple minor problems which may be due to manufacturing defects since I purchased one of the first 2013 CCs. I had an issue with the ignition switch - the plastic kept popping out and I had a similar issue with the the trim around the passenger door - issue with one of the clips. My local dealer was able to get the parts from Germany and fix both items. Sometimes the rear camera takes a minute to start-up, not a major big deal but this is a bit irritating sometimes. I personally preferred the front end look of the 2012 model, I think the front view of the car is a bit generic, not as appealing and unique from the front end view.