2013 Volkswagen CC 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual w/Lighting Package Consumer Review - Great Car

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Lighting Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Great Car
By redadunes on

I traded my 2011 Jetta SE for this amazing car. I got the sport auto with lighting package in fontana red with the 2 tone interior, it's a beautiful combination. I can't be any happier, this vehicle handles well and drives like a champ. It's comfortable, quite, luxurious and powerful enough if you aren't looking for a speed car. The only thing is that the breaking seems a bit off, somehow I don't feel safe when I brake with this car. I could use a bit more power too. The price was right ($26,700 with a rear spoiler and a dual chrome exhaust tip). SO far I enjoy driving this car and all my friends and family find it to be an excellent car.

Favorite Features

Comfort, quite cabin, color.

Suggested Improvements

breaking system. changing engine with more power and torque.
By rcboater
on 04/04/14 10:25 AM (PDT)

You enjoy driving this car, and "can't be any happier", but don't feel safe when braking????