2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: A Week into it, I love my 2013

2013 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

A Week into it, I love my 2013 CC LUX
By lasubeguy on

2013 Volkswagen CC Lux 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I just took delivery of my new 2013 CC LUX in black oak brown with the two-tone tan/black interior and I LOVE this car! It is elegant, sporty, plenty quick enough for me and beautifully designed both inside and out. I still am astonished at how much people have complained about the grille redesign of the CC. It is relatively minor, and the car still reeks of German style and engineering (and, by the way, unlike the Passat and Jetta, is still made in Germany). It has the tight, "hard" Teutonic ride of a German car, but is also comfortable. The electronics, controls in the cabin and knobs and buttons all feel high quality and operate smoothly. The overall feeling of the car is quite Audi-like.

Exterior contours, interior design, 18" wheels, exterior color, new LED lights, ambient interior lighting and other cool lighting features throughout

While the interior leatherette is of excellent quality, in a car that stickers at $37K well-optioned, why not offer real leather in the LUX 4 cylinder?