2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: 6 months and 5,000 miles

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Review

6 months and 5,000 miles
By thurston3 on

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan w/Lighting Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I think I have a firm grasp on this car now... Great computer features, headlights are awesome, bluetooth and other techs are top notch. I have found SOME build quality problems: loose door bolt, some auto start issues on occasion and window squeaking when the weather stripping is met my the glass. Overall a great car with great mpg and gadgets. Be warned however, this is not a "drivers" car. It is comfortable and smooth but it IS NOT a fast car and it does not corner really well either. Finally, because of the soft suspension and low ride height, take it easy over speed tables... you CAN bottom out. Would I recommend this car to anyone, YES! Does it have SOME faults... yes.

Chilled glove compartment iphone direct plugin located in glove compartment bluetooth stereo large stereo display great interior and exterior looks large trunk excellent fuel mileage (although BMW is putting out 10 mpg better with 100 more HP) The Headlights turn into the turns... they are amazing. Dual clutch transmission

Suspension why an electronic parking brake? power... many companies are putting out the same mpg or better with a 20% increase in power per liter. make air conditioned seats an option (if they aren't already) It's hot here in the States...