2013 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: 2 weeks in

2013 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

2 weeks in
By lotsofpaper on

2013 Volkswagen CC Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded in my 2009 370z for this car, really like the interior quality, it's amazingly great. Everything is solid no issues with anything. The power is of course severly less than my 370z but was becoming increasingly tired of all the teens racing me or trying to keep up. Anyway I wanted something that reflected me a lot better and this sedan does it. S mode with DSG is very good for a 2.0 engine! Very quiet, smooth, and a looker especially at night from the rear cars will slow down and stare at it. If you want something less common get this car its solid. Skip the sunroof its 3K more and it only tilts 1 inch (not worth it, for me). Love driving it!

AFS Xenon lights, cornering lights, nav, bluetooth capabilities are robust. Interior quality is very good.

No homelink on this trim level, only on Lux and above, not worth it for me as sunroof only tilts 1 inch - not appealing. No backup camera, but standard fare on European models across the CC.