2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
CC Sedan Lux VR6
By plee52 on 04/03/14 16:01 PM (PDT)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Love this car except for a couple of VERY annoying things. The main problem is the backup camera and navagation system. My backup camera takes for ever to come on. So to me, it is basically useless. I have had it in to VW 4 times and even called VW Headquarters. They replaced the whole navigation unit and the actual camera itself. NO CHANGE. They said that this was just normal for this vehicle. Only excuse they could come up with. Very sad. I feel helpless because i paid a lot for this feature. Now there is a popping sound in the windshield. I will be in for that eventually.

Great looking German 'coupe' with solid performance
By black07gti on 01/06/13 15:45 PM (PST)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Overall, I am very happy with the CC. It's one of the best looking cars on the road, at least compared to anything under $50K, it has a fantastic looking interior (especially mine, which has the red and black seats), and the VR6 offers strong performance. You do sacrifice a little utility, but the CC is a unique vehicle that stands apart from the sea of Accords, Camrys, etc. It's also one of the few VWs that is actually made in Germany. I'll have to see about long-term reliability though. I would say either buy the Sport or the VR6 Lux. The intermediate 2.0T models simply aren't big enough upgrades to justify the price, while the VR6 adds a lot of important features.

Great power
By mannyrz on 07/26/12 18:03 PM (PDT)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

I bought this car after driving and researching cars that did not cost more han 40.000 us. This car has great features, power is great and handling its amazing. 0 to 60 mph in 5.53 sec. Fuel consumption is great. Great lines and design. Headlights are one of the greatest improvement in this model, the nav is great, bluetooth extremely reliable with voice commands, you can do video in the screen and save music into radio hard disk. Fun to drive and if you want to feel the real power enjoy the Sport mode, it will kick full power in RPM when you accelerate. I drove a bmw 325, 335, audi 2.0 t, audi 5, ifiniti g37 and i decided to buy this one based on how good it felt driving it.

Great car, fun to drive
By kyotonigel on 07/06/12 21:19 PM (PDT)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

I absolutely love how my car drives - the V6 engine has powerful acceleration and the car feels very sporty which I like. The car has a lot of spunk. If you want a sports car feel with many of the features found in a luxury sedan ---the Lux V6 is the way to go. It is a very attractive car and I get a lot of compliments when driving it. People are always asking what it is because of the unique look.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$165 per month*