Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Sport Plus Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

So Under Rated
By carrao33

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have had our '13 Candy White CC for 5 months and 10,000 miles so far and we absolutely love it! It is our 2nd VW and is our favorite VW model. The 2013 refresh has made the CC much more attractive with dual xenon headlights that move as you turn the steering wheel and the tail lights are gorgeous at night! We have gotten so many compliments and seems as though most people are unfamiliar with the CC and it tends to exceed their expectations. The 2.0T is a peppy motor and with the APR stage 1 ECU tune it is a pretty quick car. Overall this car is a great bargain for all that you get.

Seats are wonderful, interior is stylish, tasteful and not overly busy with too much crap. Wife loves the grocery bag hooks in trunk as well as trunk space. Love the looks...this thing is one sexy car!

Only thing that would be nice for a car of this caliber would be remote start on the lower trims for the brutal Midwestern winters.

2 weeks in
By lotsofpaper

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded in my 2009 370z for this car, really like the interior quality, it's amazingly great. Everything is solid no issues with anything. The power is of course severly less than my 370z but was becoming increasingly tired of all the teens racing me or trying to keep up. Anyway I wanted something that reflected me a lot better and this sedan does it. S mode with DSG is very good for a 2.0 engine! Very quiet, smooth, and a looker especially at night from the rear cars will slow down and stare at it. If you want something less common get this car its solid. Skip the sunroof its 3K more and it only tilts 1 inch (not worth it, for me). Love driving it!

AFS Xenon lights, cornering lights, nav, bluetooth capabilities are robust. Interior quality is very good.

No homelink on this trim level, only on Lux and above, not worth it for me as sunroof only tilts 1 inch - not appealing. No backup camera, but standard fare on European models across the CC.