2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:
So Under Rated
By carrao33 on 02/28/14 19:58 PM (PST)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have had our '13 Candy White CC for 5 months and 10,000 miles so far and we absolutely love it! It is our 2nd VW and is our favorite VW model. The 2013 refresh has made the CC much more attractive with dual xenon headlights that move as you turn the steering wheel and the tail lights are gorgeous at night! We have gotten so many compliments and seems as though most people are unfamiliar with the CC and it tends to exceed their expectations. The 2.0T is a peppy motor and with the APR stage 1 ECU tune it is a pretty quick car. Overall this car is a great bargain for all that you get.

2 weeks in
By lotsofpaper on 12/19/12 07:47 AM (PST)

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Traded in my 2009 370z for this car, really like the interior quality, it's amazingly great. Everything is solid no issues with anything. The power is of course severly less than my 370z but was becoming increasingly tired of all the teens racing me or trying to keep up. Anyway I wanted something that reflected me a lot better and this sedan does it. S mode with DSG is very good for a 2.0 engine! Very quiet, smooth, and a looker especially at night from the rear cars will slow down and stare at it. If you want something less common get this car its solid. Skip the sunroof its 3K more and it only tilts 1 inch (not worth it, for me). Love driving it!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan in VA is:

$166 per month*