Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen Cc - Consumer Reviews

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan

View reviews for a specific CC model:

CC Sedan Lux VR6
By plee52

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Love this car except for a couple of VERY annoying things. The main problem is the backup camera and navagation system. My backup camera takes for ever to come on. So to me, it is basically useless. I have had it in to VW 4 times and even called VW Headquarters. They replaced the whole navigation unit and the actual camera itself. NO CHANGE. They said that this was just normal for this vehicle. Only excuse they could come up with. Very sad. I feel helpless because i paid a lot for this feature. Now there is a popping sound in the windshield. I will be in for that eventually.

Favorite Features

Drives awesome. Beautiful design outside and interior.

Suggested Improvements

Change the Navigation unit. It is subpar.

Good Price, beautiful interior, but car has issues.
By world_travel1

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan w/Lighting Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

First of all the gas and break pedals are freakishly close together - they almost overlap. Second of all, at very low speeds (such as bumper to bumper traffic) the engine feels like it as about to stall as you alternately tap the gas and break (it never does but it shakes a bit). Third the window needs to be slightly open when the door is opened and it is supposed to happen automatically but it often does not (as people getting in to the car just grab the handle and pull before the auto down feature kicks in). Fourth, you can't not hit your head as you get in the car. The window sill is too low. Fifth, you can't tap the horn, it gives a full second of honking even with the lightest tap.

Favorite Features

Interior seats and leatherette. Exterior lines. It really is a beautiful car. I have averaged 30 miles per gallon for the first 2500 miles. The price for this car was way off the MSRP of $33,500. I got this new car (leftover) for $26,000.....really great!

Suggested Improvements

Other than those listed above, the headrests are way too deep. It makes it impossible to look out the passenger window for blind spot checking.

So Under Rated
By carrao33

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

We have had our '13 Candy White CC for 5 months and 10,000 miles so far and we absolutely love it! It is our 2nd VW and is our favorite VW model. The 2013 refresh has made the CC much more attractive with dual xenon headlights that move as you turn the steering wheel and the tail lights are gorgeous at night! We have gotten so many compliments and seems as though most people are unfamiliar with the CC and it tends to exceed their expectations. The 2.0T is a peppy motor and with the APR stage 1 ECU tune it is a pretty quick car. Overall this car is a great bargain for all that you get.

Favorite Features

Seats are wonderful, interior is stylish, tasteful and not overly busy with too much crap. Wife loves the grocery bag hooks in trunk as well as trunk space. Love the looks...this thing is one sexy car!

Suggested Improvements

Only thing that would be nice for a car of this caliber would be remote start on the lower trims for the brutal Midwestern winters.

Awesome Good
By ussjimmycarter

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Just traded a Passat (2006) with the 3.6 L engine for a 2013 4 motion and the same motor. I love the car! It is quiet, comfortable, wicked fun on curves and it is beautiful! The sound system is unbelieveable. Programmable Key Fob, Air Conditioned and heated seats, when you shut the car off or hit open on the key fob all the windows go down about a 1/4 of an inch to make opening and closing doors easier! And boy is it fast! Switch to Sport Mode and manual shift and this bad boy will scream!

Favorite Features

Engine! Style! Comfort! Handling! Bluetooth for both phone and ITunes on my phone! CD Player, Programmable seats! More options than cars that cost 20,000 more! Great deal!!!

Great Car
By redadunes

I traded my 2011 Jetta SE for this amazing car. I got the sport auto with lighting package in fontana red with the 2 tone interior, it's a beautiful combination. I can't be any happier, this vehicle handles well and drives like a champ. It's comfortable, quite, luxurious and powerful enough if you aren't looking for a speed car. The only thing is that the breaking seems a bit off, somehow I don't feel safe when I brake with this car. I could use a bit more power too. The price was right ($26,700 with a rear spoiler and a dual chrome exhaust tip). SO far I enjoy driving this car and all my friends and family find it to be an excellent car.

Favorite Features

Comfort, quite cabin, color.

Suggested Improvements

breaking system. changing engine with more power and torque.