Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Great 4-cylinder Sedan! Comfy and Sporty!
By Vladislav Vlasov

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan R-Line PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The good: Owned the vehicle for 8 months and put 12k miles on it. Overall I am very satisfied with the car. Performs awesome for a 4-cylinder, has good pick-up, DSG Transmission is pretty cool and different. Car gave me 0 issues and only money that went out of pocket were for maintenance. The Bad: No idea why VW decided not to put a sunroof in that model, it would really be appreciated to have one. The DSG Transmission is overall nice but has its downs. When you put it in reverse and let go off the brakes, it would shift into gear and kind of give a slight shake to the car. Steering would be better if it was a little bit more stiffer. It feels a little loose to me. Overall I would recommend the car to anyone. Those engines and transmissions are nice, however you must do all the maintenance on time. Put proper oil in there, make sure you do transmission fluid flush every 30k miles, carbon cleaning every 30k miles. Those are minor things that will affect the life of engine and trans in long run. German cars are very sensitive and you can't just put cheap random oil in there and drive on it for 10k miles. A lot of people don't understand that, and end up having issues with their cars. Just make sure you maintain the car well and it won't give you much trouble!

Honeymoon is Over!!!
By Mack

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I admit I bought this car primarily because I love the way that it looks and how it feels very upscale compared to other cars in this category. I love the way that it drives and to me the fuel economy is pretty good. (most of my previous cars have been 6 cylinders or V8's). Problem is that I drive alot, when I can, and this car is a let down for reliability. In the past year I have had to replace the Mass Air Flow sensor, Some other sensor a day after that one, the water pump, and now the engine control module. $880.00 and I am just out of warranty. I work for AAA but would rather not have so many personal testimonials about our Emergency Road Service.

Outstanding!!!
By Ed Amador

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love this car. Good performance and comfort. Excellent look.

Head turning VW CC
By Christopher Bergeron

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

My CC is awesome. It has the right blend of luxurious appointments mixed with rugged sports car.

This is primo
By Randel

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

From an audi a4 to this, not sure why I would go back to audi. The styling is phenomenal, the options tick every box.