Used 2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Head turning VW CC
By Christopher Bergeron

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

My CC is awesome. It has the right blend of luxurious appointments mixed with rugged sports car.

This is primo
By Randel

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 4Motion Executive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

From an audi a4 to this, not sure why I would go back to audi. The styling is phenomenal, the options tick every box.

Very good for 30 months, then......
By 13vwcc20t

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The good: The car really drives very good, it has a responsive 2.0L turbo, great steering, slick DSG gearbox and is all around a fun to drive sporty sedan. It's also plenty roomy despite the low roofline and has ample trunk space.

The bad: I hit 39K after about 30 mos. and things started to go wrong. First was a leaky shaft seal, then a bad water pump, now I'm having an issue with the adaptive headlamps. I didn't buy an ext. warranty because I never intended to keep the car past 50K? Big mistake. By the time I get the headlamp fiasco resolved I will be out about $2000 in repair, which is simply totally unacceptable. The xenon adaptive headlamps are really impressive, but be advised those xenon bulbs are extremely expensive. To replace one will run you $350-450! Why? largely due to the cost of the bulb/transformer and the fact that the entire front bumper cover must be removed to change the bulb?

In summary, it's starting to feel like a "fragile" car, not something anyone desires.

My only regret was that it was leased not bought
By Mollari 2261

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Lighting Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

3 years / 30 miles and there wasn't a thing wrong with it. It was actually heartbreaking to turn it in at the end of the lease. Everything I needed this car to do, it did extremely well. It was roomy, comfy, very stylish, practically luxurious, fun to drive, good on gas, and it never gave me a lick of trouble.

Replacing this with a leased Jetta was like going to Arby's after dining at Morton's Steak House. While I lease that miserable car, I'm saving up to *buy* another CC.

CC Sedan Lux VR6
By plee52

2013 Volkswagen CC Sedan VR6 Lux 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6AM)

Love this car except for a couple of VERY annoying things.
The main problem is the backup camera and navagation system. My backup camera takes for ever to come on. So to me, it is basically useless. I have had it in to VW 4 times and even called VW Headquarters. They replaced the whole navigation unit and the actual camera
itself. NO CHANGE. They said that this was just normal for this vehicle. Only excuse they could come up with. Very sad. I feel helpless because i paid a lot for this feature. Now there is a popping sound in the windshield. I will be in for that eventually.

Drives awesome. Beautiful design outside and interior.

Change the Navigation unit. It is subpar.