Wow...On a Whim!
By littleman01 on
2012 Volkswagen CC Lux PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I bought this car on a whim. My wife had just bought a Routan, and on a whim I asked about the CC. Four days later I was driving unsurpassed and unmatched luxury at 30K. Unmatched 2.0T. Unmatched Interior Styling (better than C Class, TL, and Lexus). Unmatched Gas Mileage. Best of all, unmatched rubbernecking as I drive by. Volkswagen definitely hit the nail on the head with the 2012 CC. I can't help but wonder why you would buy anything else. To tell you the truth, I love parking next to "luxury" cars and peeking inside to see what I am NOT missing. I figure it gives them a chance to see what they ARE missing.
Favorite Features
What's not to love. Interior details such as the analog clock in the center of the dash, real brushed aluminum trim, better than leather...leatherette, the fit and finish of how the car holds you in wanting more. 24.9MPG back and forth to work, 37+ on the highway.
Suggested Improvements
Improvements? Perhaps a bit more air for the rear passengers? That's It!
By alphadog731
on 08/18/11 13:35 PM (PDT)

I thought I couldn't find a car that I loved more than my 2010 VW CC then I drove the KIA Optima SX Turbo. This is a more comfortable car with more horsepower, a better interior, and far more features than the CC all for under 30K, and it has a sport tuned suspension. When I got back in my CC it looked very plain and spartan. I then tried to trade my CC in at the dealership (they sold VW and KIA), King VW in Gaithersburg, Maryland but they tried to low-ball me and de-value my car because they were letting new VWs off the lot for 0% financing. They offered me $4,500.00 below Kelly Blue Book. I rejected their shakedown and will hold on to my CC which I will continue to enjoy but the VW CC now has competition and in this case, the competition is right next door with real leather seats not leatherette!