2012 Volkswagen CC Consumer Review: Stylish car, fun to drive, wit

2012 Volkswagen CC - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

Stylish car, fun to drive, with solid performance
By baldytr on

2012 Volkswagen CC Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Let me start by saying I have owned numerous cars; Accord, 2 Sonatas, Tiburon, Corolla, Tercel, Civic, numerous other non desirable cars, and even a VW Scirocco back in the 80's. I would not consider myself a car enthusiast, but rather an average consumer who looks for comfort, style, fuel efficiency, all at a reasonable price. I bought a 2012 Certified Pre-Owned VW CC with 26,000+ miles. I have owned the car for a month and to this point love it! IT is the nicest ride I have ever owned. If you are looking for a distinctive stylish look, this car may be for you. It beats the other more common vehicles around like the Camry, Accord, and Sonata. Very well built car and you can feel it!

Pros- smooth quiet ride, nice handling, really nice simple but elegant interior, stylish exterior, good gas mileage (averaging 27-28-city/hwy mix), and unlike other reviews I have read- comfortable seating. "Leatherette" feels great! Solid feel to the car. You can definitely feel the quality German engineering at a fraction of the cost of higher end German cars. I have not had the car long enough to judge on reliability, but so far so good!

Cons- Small rear window, small side mirrors. I don't see any other negatives, so far.